After a long and laborious second semester in LAII, we were tasked to show our depth of understanding over 9 essential questions while referencing the pieces of literature we studied this semester. Below are the questions:
- What are American "values" as exemplified by the literature?
- What happens when people are forced to live lives of desperation?
- What happens to the human heart when hatred and envy are allowed to grow?
- What does it mean to be a true friend?
- Is justice always just?
- What is the effect on others when someone feels superior?
- What is the importance of family love and support?
- Can great wrongs ever be undone?
- What role does forgiveness serve in human interaction?
Feel free to browse around the site and check out my projects for insights or ideas!